THUS SPAKE MAHATMA GANDHI
1. When the inner lamp burns, it illumines the whole world.
2. A man does not become a satyagrahi by styling himself as such.
3. The nearer we approach our ideal, the more truthful we become.
4. To think good thoughts is one thing; to act upon them is another.
5. Believe in truth, think truth and live Truth.
6. Sweet are the fruits of equanimity.
7. We are not better than any other-this thought is full of truth and humility.
8. What is in the mind must come out, sooner or later.
9. Pure thought is far more potent than the spoken word.
10. He, who lacks peace and firmness, can not realize God.
11. Our personal cleanliness counts for little if our neighbours are not clean.
12. The darkness of egoism is more imperishable than darkness itself.